Easy Disk Catalog Maker
Catalog your disks and organize your data
Easy Disk Catalog Maker is a professional application designed to catalog the data on your disks, thus offering you a better way to organize it.
Easy Disk Catalog Maker allows you to catalog music, documents, games into categories for easier access. The advanced search feature enables you to quickly locate items.
What's new in Easy Disk Catalog Maker 1.3:
April 21st, 2017
- Fixed issue with the application crashing when the system is set to certain DateTime format.
- Fixed issue that scans external hard drive as Fixed Drive causing Disk Type to show wrong drive type.
- Now Show in Explorer will work even if Removable Drive's drive letter is different this time.
- Added Filter Box to filter files and folder currently shown on the list.
- Added more file types (.m4a, .m4b, .m4v, .flac, .wav, .wma and .ogg) supported by IDv3 tags. Now Easy Disk Catalog Maker will also scan IDv3 tags from these files if Scan MP3 Tags option is ON.
- Now if the user tries to open a new instance of the application by double clicking associated file then it will open that file in the current instance.
What's new in Easy Disk Catalog Maker 1.2.11:
March 11th, 2017
- Fixed issue When display settings (text, apps, and others settings) are set to 150%, UI elements in Disk Properties dialog get cut-off.
- Fixed issue Where renaming Disk from Disks list doesn't affect the name of Disk in Folders TreeView.
What's new in Easy Disk Catalog Maker 1.2.10:
March 8th, 2017
- Fixed issue in the application where trying to open other instance of an application, opens application in a normal state even if it was in maximized state.
What's new in Easy Disk Catalog Maker 1.2.9:
March 1st, 2017
- Fixed issue where selecting disk with the same ID as previously selected disk after opening another database didn't show disk contents.
What's new in Easy Disk Catalog Maker 1.2.8:
February 19th, 2017
- Fixed issue where updating the same disk again with scan IDv3 tags option ON didn't add IDv3 tags to comment section of the MP3 file.
- Fixed issue where clicking link in the comment section opened Windows Explorer instead of default browser.
- Changed license to per user (User can now use this application on unlimited PCs with only 1 license).
What's new in Easy Disk Catalog Maker 1.2.7:
December 16th, 2016
- Fixed issue in sorting lists where the length of the name takes precedence.
- Fixed issue where trying to scan the same folder on local HDD again didn't trigger duplicate disk dialog.
What's new in Easy Disk Catalog Maker 1.2.6:
February 27th, 2015
- Fixed sorting lists doesn't work as expected for date time values, file size values and sometimes alphanumeric names containing special characters.
What's new in Easy Disk Catalog Maker 1.2.5:
February 24th, 2015
- Fixed bug where sorting doesn't work correctly when there are alphanumeric names in the list.
- Fixed bug where ejecting drive with an incorrect value in drives list throws an error.
What's new in Easy Disk Catalog Maker 1.2.4:
October 19th, 2014
- Fixed bug where scanning massive capacity cloud drive like Bitcasa Infinite Drive leads to crash on application start up.
- Disks limit of trial version changed to 10 instead of 25.
What's new in Easy Disk Catalog Maker 1.2.3:
August 11th, 2014
- Fixed bug where closing search window when the search is running leads to crash.
What's new in Easy Disk Catalog Maker 1.2.2:
July 2nd, 2014
- Fixed bug where unpinning Explorer panel results in a crash on next startup of the application.
- Fixed bug where upgrading Easy Disk Catalog Maker from version 1.1.1 or lower versions results in error on startup of the application.
- Added new detailed help documentation.
What's new in Easy Disk Catalog Maker 1.2.1:
June 11th, 2013
- Fixed issue for Some users who have problems because of use of WMI for new media detection.
- Fixed issue where the application doesn't prevent the user from resizing window beyond minimum size.
- Fixed issue in the auto-eject mechanism of Scan repeatedly option where sometimes auto disk eject do not work even if media scan is complete.
- Added option to print CSV files in Print window.
- Now user can directly open the explorer window with a file selected by double clicking search results.
- Now user can directly open the explorer window with a file selected by right clicking on file or folder in the main window and selecting Show in Explorer.
- Now after scanning new disk that disk will be selected automatically.
- Scan repeatedly option can now become default action for main Scan button.
What's new in Easy Disk Catalog Maker 1.2:
April 17th, 2013
- Fixed bug where scanning disk with special characters in a name fails.
- Fixed bug where crashed application shows another instance running message instead of the crash reporter.
- Added new scanning method called scan repeatedly to scan many disks faster.
- Added improved eject and close tray button functionality.
- Error in input fields now shown with a description of error and error icon rather than only red color.
What's new in Easy Disk Catalog Maker 1.1.1:
November 2nd, 2012
- Fixed bug in all the comment boxes that doesn't accept Enter Key and Tab Key.
- Now Properties and Remove button only activate in the right context.
What's new in Easy Disk Catalog Maker 1.1:
October 14th, 2012
- Added ability to search files and folders inside the specific disk.
- Added ability to search for disks by the contact who lent or borrowed a disk from you.
- Added ability to Associate .edcdb file extension with application upon installation.
- Added ability to search files and folders inside a specific folder or archive file inside the disk.
- Added drag & drop support for Categories, Locations, and Disks, now user can drag multiple disks and drop them onto Category or Location to assign that Category or Location to disks or user can drag Category or Location and drop it onto disk to assign Category or Location to that disk.
- Fixed bug that brings different layout on clicking Reset Layout.
- Fixed bug that prevents Windows 7 users from running the application if .NET Framework 4.0 doesn't installed.
- Fixed bug showing wrong Free Space and Capacity statistics in bytes inside disk scanning window.
- Fixed context menu behavior so it will appear only in right context.
- Fixed bug that generates an error when two instances of an application writing database at the same time, now the user can't open another instance of an application if one is already running.
- Optimize application start-up performance.
- Overall application performance enhancement.